- Sign in to your EasyLlama dashboard.
- Click Settings in the menu on the left.
- Click Integrations under “Settings”.
- Click the Connect button on the Gusto or Rippling tile.
- This will direct you to Gusto’s website. Enter your Gusto credentials and click Sign In.
- You will be redirected back to EasyLlama Integrations Page.
To confirm you’ve been connected successfully, check that Gusto is listed as "Connected" on the Integrations page.
- All new employees must be fully onboarded.
- All employees must have a work address. This determines their location in EasyLlama.
- Supervisors must have at least one direct report assigned - this determines their Supervisor status and assures they will sync over as a Supervisor and be assigned the correct training.
To automatically assign Harassment Prevention training, be sure to go to Settings > Integrations > Click on the three dots on the Gusto or Rippling Icon > Settings > Toggle on auto-assign and notify. Other courses can be automatically assigned by submitting a request to Support@easyllama.com